My earliest holiday cookie memory is of Cardamom-Scented Gingersnaps. They’re so plain that you wouldn’t think they’d stand out to a child. But it isn’t the look of them that I recall it’s the smell of the kitchen while they baked. Cardamom is an exotic spice with a scent that can take you right into a Christmas storybook, to the Three Wise Men and their frankincense and myrrh.
Cardamom-Scented Gingersnaps is the cover recipe in our new Holiday eBook. This updated eBook includes 20 recipes for holiday treats, including gingerbread classics and new ideas for your cookie plate. This is a collection of recipes that I grew up with and recipes that I discovered over the past couple of years.
Here’s a list of the treats you’ll find inside our new eBook:
- Cardamom Scented Gingersnaps
- Glossy Pecan Toffee Bars
- Whole Wheat Gingerbread Cut Out Cookies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cut Out Cookies
- Peanut Butter Molasses Cookies with Hershey’s Hugs
- Ginger Spice Molasses Cookies
- Fig & Apricot Newtons
- Truffle-Stuffed Ginger Cookies
- Gingerbread Coconut Thumbprint Cookies
- Orange Spice Molasses Cookies
- Gingerbread Biscotti
- Molasses Ginger Shortbread
- Chocolate Molasses Crackle Cookies
- Holiday Brittle
- Gingerbread Almonds
- Five-Spice Candied Nuts
- Molasses Cranberry Sauce
- Mulled Cider
- Molasses Eggnog
One more thing…
If you’re in search of family-friendly food that’s easy to prepare, healthy and tastes good, then sign up to receive blog posts by email.