Molasses Salmon with Crushed Coriander
For the marinade
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, toasted and crushed
- 2 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp onion, minced (or onion powder)
- 1 lb salmon cut into strips
- 32 wooden skewers soaked in white wine
- Put all the marinade ingredients into a large bowl for which you have a secure lid. Add the salmon. Cover and refrigerate, shaking regularly. Marinate for 1 hour for the richest flavour. Thread salmon onto skewers.
- Heat up the grill to medium-high, oiling the grates so your skewers don’t stick. Cook on each side for about 4 minutes, or until done to your liking.
One more thing…
If you’re in search of family-friendly food that’s easy to prepare, healthy and tastes good, then sign up to receive blog posts by email.
We’d love to send you our monthly newsletter too. Our Making Life Delicious newsletter includes cooking tips, menu ideas and featured recipes. Here’s the link to our monthly email sign-up form.