Molasses Salmon with Crushed CorianderPrint
Molasses Salmon with Crushed Coriander
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, toasted and crushed
- 2 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp onion, minced (or onion powder)
- 1 lb salmon cut into strips
- 32 wooden skewers soaked in white wine
- Put all the marinade ingredients into a large bowl for which you have a secure lid. Add the salmon. Cover and refrigerate, shaking regularly. Marinate for 1 hour for the richest flavour. Thread salmon onto skewers.
- Heat up the grill to medium-high, oiling the grates so your skewers don’t stick. Cook on each side for about 4 minutes, or until done to your liking.
Keywords: molasses salmon