Molasses Chicken Wings RecipePrint
Molasses Chicken Wings Recipe
Easy molasses chicken wings recipe with just simple ingredients. Perfect as an appetizer or for the game night. Makes 18 chicken wings
- Yield: 18 wings 1x
- 18 chicken wings (approximately 4 pounds)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup Crosby’s fancy molasses
- 12 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ Tbsp paprika
- ½ Tbsp cayenne pepper
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup dark Jamaican rum
- ½ cup water
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped parsley for garnish
- Cut tips off of wings; wash and drain thoroughly. Mix wings with all ingredients well. Let marinate for ½ hour to overnight. (if overnight, cover with plastic wrap) Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread wings evenly. Pour remaining marinade over wings.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then flip wings over. Bake for another 20 minutes until marinade has become thick and wings are dark golden brown.
- Turn oven to high broil, making sure baking sheet is on lower rack. Broil wings for approximately 5 minutes or until slightly darkened and just crisp.
- Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.