Maple Molasses Candied Pecans
Ready in less than 30 minutes, Maple Molasses Candied Pecans are the perfect hostess gift or an easy snack for guests.
When you want a good nibble in a hurry, candied nuts are always a great option. They’re quick to mix up, don’t take long to bake and are so yummy.Print
Maple Molasses Candied Pecans (+ video)
Maple Molasses Candied Pecans are ready in about 30 minutes and are perfectly satisfying in that crisp sweet way. An easy hostess gift.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Candy & Sweet Treats
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups pecans (raw)
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Have a second sheet of parchment nearby.
- Combine all ingredients except pecans in a medium pot.
- Stir to combine then stir in pecans.
- Warm over medium heat until mixture is very runny (don’t boil) for about two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and stir well then spread out again to a single layer. Bake until deep golden brown, about 8-12 minutes more. Watch carefully so they don’t overcook.
- Remove from oven, stir again and then spread on the reserved sheet of parchment to cool. (Moving the pecans to a clean sheet of parchment will keep them looking tidy.)