Iced Latte with Coconut Milk, Molasses and Cinnamon
Here is the perfect recipe for anyone who is not a fan of iced lattes or iced coffees from the big coffee chains. You think they contain way too much sugar? We want to prove you right. In view of the hot summer days, we thought there had to be a way to create a refreshing drink without being too sweet.Print
Iced latte with coconut milk, molasses and cinnamon
This iced latte is ultra refreshing, slightly sweet and creamy. Simple and effective, this iced latte is much healthier than cold store-bought drinks!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 large servings 1x
- Category: Drinks
- 1 can of 400 ml coconut milk (not light)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. Crosby’s Molasses
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- 2 Americano coffees, 1/3 cup each, cooled
1. In a blender, blend the coconut milk, water, molasses, vanilla, cinnamon and salt until smooth and creamy.
2. Fill 2 tall glasses with ice cubes.
3. Pour the coffee into the 2 glasses and pour in the coconut milk mixture.