Five Minute Chocolate Sauce
This easy five-minute chocolate sauce recipe is an easy way to make a simple dessert extra special. Use it as a dip for strawberries, pour over a simple cake. When chilled it becomes dense and fudgy, perfect for sandwiching cookies!Print
Five minute chocolate sauce
This fudgy chocolate sauce takes all of five minutes to make. It’s got a deliciously intense chocolate flavour.
- Category: Candy & Sweet Treats
- 1 cup whipping cream (35% cream)
- 8 oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/3 cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla (optional)
- In a heavy bottomed pot, over medium heat, combine the cream and chocolate.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the molasses and vanilla (if using)
- Stir well, cool and refrigerate.
This recipe works well with half chocolate chips and half unsweetened chocolate too.