NEW: Easiest Rhubarb Lemonade Recipe
We have your new go-to summer drink. Try our deliciously refreshing (and easy!) Rhubarb Lemonade recipe.Print
Easiest rhubarb lemonade recipe
If you are looking for new drink ideas to try this summer, we have you covered! Try our delicious and easy rhubarb lemonade recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 4:20
- Yield: 2 liters (8 cups)
- Category: Drinks
• 6 1/2 cups) of water
• 6 tbsp sugar
• 6 tbsp of Crosby’s Molasses
• (4 1/2 cups) fresh rhubarb stalks, coarsely chopped
• The juice of 1 lemon
1. In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and molasses to a boil.
2. Add rhubarb. Bring back to a boil and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice.
3. Pass through a sieve and let drain for 10 minutes without pressing the rhubarb. Pour into a juice pitcher.
4. Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
5. Serve the lemonade with ice cubes and garnish with lemon wedges.