If you are looking for new drink ideas to try this summer, we have you covered! Try our delicious and easy rhubarb lemonade recipe.
• 6 1/2 cups) of water
• 6 tbsp sugar
• 6 tbsp of Crosby’s Molasses
• (4 1/2 cups) fresh rhubarb stalks, coarsely chopped
• The juice of 1 lemon
1. In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and molasses to a boil.
2. Add rhubarb. Bring back to a boil and simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice.
3. Pass through a sieve and let drain for 10 minutes without pressing the rhubarb. Pour into a juice pitcher.
4. Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
5. Serve the lemonade with ice cubes and garnish with lemon wedges.
Find it online: https://www.crosbys.com/easiest-rhubarb-lemonade-recipe/