Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Sweet Molasses Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup ketchup (or up to 1 cup)
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ to 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt (optional)
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer to a jar with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate.
This sauce will last in the fridge for at least a month.
One more thing…
If you’re in search of family-friendly food that’s easy to prepare, healthy and tastes good, then sign up to receive blog posts by email.
We’d love to send you our monthly newsletter too. Our Making Life Delicious newsletter includes cooking tips, menu ideas and featured recipes. Here’s the link to our monthly email sign-up form.