Orange Glazed Ham
Turn ordinary ham into something special with this easy orange glazed ham recipe. Makes a lovely main dish for Easter dinner or brunch.
- 2 to 3½ lb boneless cooked ham
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrated, thawed, undiluted
- ¾ cup prepared mustard
- ¾ cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- Place ham on the rack of a roasting pan.
- Cook at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes per pound.
- Combine ingredients and stir until smooth.
- During last 30 minutes of cooking time, occasionally brush mixture on ham.
- Warm remaining sauce and serve with the ham.