Bourbon Baby Back Ribs Recipe
An easy ribs recipe for those who are patient. This simple 6-ingredient marinade yields flavourful ribs that are slow cooked to perfection.
Great ribs are for the most patient among us.
Low and slow is the cooking mantra and a good long soak in a tasty marinade before the cooking begins will reward you with incredible taste to go with that slow-cooked texture.
The actual prep for this recipe takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. But do you have what it takes to endure the overnight marinating and the two-hour slow cook?Print
Bourbon baby back ribs for your summer barbecue
Indulge in the mouthwatering goodness of our Bourbon Baby Back Ribs recipe. Tender and succulent pork ribs marinated in a flavorful bourbon-infused sauce, grilled to perfection. Try this crowd-pleasing dish that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
- 2 racks ribs
- 1/3 cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt (coarse salt)
- 1 Tbsp ground pepper
- 2–3 oz. bourbon
- 1 oz. garlic chili pepper sauce
- Remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs. Combine remaining ingredients and apply liberally to ribs, on both sides. (Apply at least 4 hours prior to cooking, or the night before if you’re going for the podium.)
- Preheat your barbeque to 225 F, turn off one burner and place the ribs on the rack above the burner that has been turned off. (If you cook them over the flame they’ll be tough.)
- Close lid and let cook for 2 hours. If you’re less patient increase heat to 300 F.