Molasses Mustard Chicken Recipe
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika (optional but yummy)
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2–1 tsp. chipotle chili powder (can substitute regular chili powder)
Molasses Dijon Glaze:
- 1/3 cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and drizzle over the Tbsp. of olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Rub Ingredients. Sprinkle over the chicken and rub in a bit. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Move oven rack to top position and broil chicken for 6 minutes on each side (12 minutes total). (Chicken could be baked instead – 375 F)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Molasses Dijon Sauce ingredients.
- Remove chicken from oven and brush top sides with sauce; broil 1-2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Brush individual servings with additional sauce and serve.