Caramel Apple Crisp
Caramel Apple Crisp is one of the simplest desserts going. A little molasses gives the sauce that forms while it bakes a rich caramel flavour.
- 8 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, spooned in
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Place the apples in a deep casserole dish (approx. 8”x10”)
- Toss with molasses, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Dab with tablespoon of butter
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Pour over the melted butter and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture over apples.
- Bake at 375°F for about 40 minutes, until the apples are soft and the filling is bubbling.
If you loved this recipe be sure to tell us in the comments below. And don’t forget to rate it :)