- In a medium bowl blend the peanut butter, molasses and coconut flour to create a dough. It should be stiff enough that you can gather it into a ball with your hands.
- Using a half tablespoon measure, scoop the dough into the spoon and press it firmly until the edge is flat. Nudge it out with your thumb, place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and press one side to create an egg shape.
- Set in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the eggs are chilling, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Working quickly, drop one egg at a time into the chocolate. Lift it out with a fork, flat side down, and place back on the cold baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with decorations. (The chocolate will set quickly.)
- Store in the fridge or a cool place.
*You won’t use all of the chocolate but you’ll need the melted chocolate to be deep enough to dip.