- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour a large tube or bundt pan.
- Whisk 2 cups flour and next 5 ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, molasses, oil, and eggs; whisk until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and stir to blend.
- Add chocolate to coffee and add to mixture (there will be a few lumps of chocolate left).
- Pour batter into pan. It’s a thin batter so don’t panic, just place the pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake cake about 55 to 60 minutes (until it starts pulling away from the sides of the pan).
- Transfer pan to rack; cool cake in pan 20 minutes. Turn cake out onto rack and cool.
For coffee whipped cream: Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Using electric mixer, beat until peaks form.