- 2 egg whites room temperature
- 50 gr fine white sugar
- ½ tsp corn starch
- 40 gr Fancy Molasses
- ½ tsp white vinegar
- 125 ml 35% cream, whipped
- 1 pint strawberries
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine the sugar and corn starch in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl add the egg whites and beat on medium speed. When the eggs are foamy start to slowly add the sugar and corn starch, then stream in the molasses. When the eggs are stiff (hold a peak) fold in the vinegar. Make four mounds of meringue on the baking sheet.
- Bake the Pavlova in the middle of the oven for 90 minutes, then turn off the heat and let sit for another 30 minutes. The Pavlova may be kept in an air tight container for 2 days. Top with whipped cream and strawberries. Serves 4.