Marinated Pork Kabobs
*Yields 2 servings
- 450g (1lb) fillet of pork (pork tenderloin)
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup red wine or natural apple juice
- ¼ cub soya sauce
- 1/3 cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 cloves garlic
- Mix marinade ingredients together. Cut pork tenderloin into 1-inch cubes and add to marinade. Marinate for 2-3 hours, stirring from time to time.
- Make the brochettes, alternating pieces of pork with different pieces of vegetables, such as mushrooms, peppers, onions, and a few pieces of pineapple.
- CONVENTIONAL COOKING METHOD: Bake 12 minutes in 350°F oven, or until cooked.
- BBQ: Grill over medium heat, basting brochettes occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Serve on a bed of rice.