Easy Ginger Cookies
- ¾ cup shortening or butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cloves
- 2 tsp ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- Cream shortening, then add sugar, egg and molasses. Add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Make into small balls, roll in white sugar and press down with fork.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
One more thing…
If you’re in search of family-friendly food that’s easy to prepare, healthy and tastes good, then sign up to receive blog posts by email.
We’d love to send you our monthly newsletter too. Our Making Life Delicious newsletter includes cooking tips, menu ideas and featured recipes. Here’s the link to our monthly email sign-up form.