Molasses Banana Bread
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 overripe bananas
- 2 tbsp Fancy Molasses
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cup of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup walnuts or pecans chopped
- ½ cup chocolate or peanut butter chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar, then mix in bananas, molasses and eggs until smooth.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Fold in walnuts (pecans) and/or chocolate chips (peanut butter chips).
- Bake in 8½ x 4½ inch loaf pan at 350°F for 1 hour or until done.
One more thing…
If you’re in search of family-friendly food that’s easy to prepare, healthy and tastes good, then sign up to receive blog posts by email..